Thursday, March 12

Mind to give a help?

PRIDE OF OTHERS

Being one of the youth outside the world of yours surely keep your mind stick to the ideas debated in your country even you’ll fell more responsive than others; usually. I’m as one of the Malaysians, admit that; to read the current issues of the country is tough. But, to think of it is just a part of me. I do even keep a minor of my study times to think and imagine on the life progression there.
To be frank, I’m happy that I was born in a tremendous country as Malaysia. Everyone should, I suppose. But, the latest position of the Malaysians on the eyes of the world has sunk me down. Of course I’m speaking of the citizens of the Malaysia.
All the country with the similar grade of life styles and accommodation, technology and development as well as hospitality services has only a single variable left to be compared among each other; the citizens. Thus, makes the community education ‘profitable’ to any country as a such.
For Malaysia, I’m glad that I was there. In fact, I gave the Ministry of Education such an honour of mine due to its great and massive shift that was done academically and even spiritually that reflected by the personality of the each individuality of the students there.
Make our conversation more specific, I felt pleased to the accreditation of the world to the educational status of Malaysia. Make me indeed more likely to speak about the spiritual force of the each individuality of the youth that I could see via the media that I only have nowadays instead of the academic stuff. And make it clear that anything that I said here is also a reflection of mine for sure.
Its still solely not depends on the program organized by any organization to build up the criteria of a well-rounded school leavers. Much specific, it depends almost 68% on each inner force to build it up (other percentages for surroundings including family, peers, situation and condition). I do aware that not all people have same inner force to shine over the good criteria of a person. However, we could make it together by all means. Don’t you think so?
I read on a forum written by a Malaysian that willing to make use of his own body to earn money for ‘living’s sake’ by becoming a ‘gigollo’. I was shocked abruptly. I do think that you even surd more than me on why. It makes me confused because I was never read any forum like there in such a website. It’s pretty enough to make me feel curious about it. I start to message this guy and ask a little bit more detail about him. Absolutely, the same lame and usual reasons given to me; in seeking my sympathy to help him out. I knew it will be like this.
But, what are going to happen if it was nothing than the truth that was spoken by the needy at the very critical times of lives? I asked him for the purposes that make him so desperate to have the money. He later starts to describe his situation; he is in the 3rd year of study in UM and shall graduate in this August of 2009, he needs almost RM1000 for the fees, he is an orphanage with many siblings that can’t make any help to him. So, it makes me clear that he needs only RM500 to allow him to take the final exam. Its plain as a day.
I decided to help him out by giving him a 150USD via his Maybank account with a guarantee from him that he will never ever to move any step nearer to do that sinful thingy. I can’t make sure that he make the promise till the end or not. But, I’m sure that Allah will help him even more than I could. May Allah give him the best. Amin.
So, I’m looking your honour to give me any ideas on how to reduce the occurrence of such phenomenon like this in Malaysia. Just give me yours and try to apply it out. Thanks. Salam.

1 comment:

hUr said...

what people do for the sake of money,,it's the mentality of these people that should be change. and yet malaysia is a developing country,,but i wonder whether the mind of malaysians are developing too...hrmmm...