Friday, March 20

HUMAN CHANGE

Culture Shock?
Was such an amusement for me in my secondary school if I ever heard any of such a shock. Well, it’s irrelevant thought that said that it is really happened to someone in any sudden change of the native condition. I rather will think on any other physical shocks that are seen, audible any understandable. However, as time passes, I think that I’m going to accept the thought of that. It could clearly seen and understandable now.
Sudden mere change in the surroundings will surely affect the reactivity of anything within its ‘territory’. Cell for example will be injured, if exposure of any injuries agents happens. The same goes tp the sheer human beings, as they are multi-cellular. Of course, the building unit is somehow will related to the structure built in any means. Here, I’m taking the ‘injurious agents’ as the sudden change of human surrounding environments and the ‘injuries’ as any unfavorable changes occur to the human.
It can’t be denied by anyone that the international students will have big amounts of cash as allowances were given to them in advanced. The same goes here in which I’m going to dictate about. For some international student; those whom never have any advanced money as such (me for example) will have a temptation to spend it leisurely. But, the correct path must be decided in which will determines the smoothness of the student life overseas.
As the sudden change of human surroundings implies, any change could happen to the human as reflection to them. Regardless, personality change is possible somehow and even the sanity in terms of how they lived are liable to transform. It will never be any disturbance for me if ‘that’ pointing to the right means. What makes me feel so disappointed here is ‘that’ leads to the negativity impact.
They should try to abstain themselves and try to think it over and over again whether what they going to do and what they have done are right or not. I’m not denying the fact that the peers could handle them by motivating their ‘prone’ friends. However, shall that ever-lasting. It might be our faults. Yes, I admit that. But the attempts that we have done in order to make them realizes must be taken into consideration if they say any of it.
Lastly, I really want to wish the changed people to have the best from what they have now. Try to go on with your live with much more careful. Try not to stick with what you are used to if that wasn’t good. Please. This is just an advice given by a friend. I’m so sorry for any part in which I was involved in making you like a such. My deepest apology my friend! Shall you be blessed. Amin

2 comments:

Simple. said...

oit too many fact
get a life!!!

hUr said...

hahaha.don't worry. those 'cells' will eventually adapt themselves in the sudden change of surrounding environment. it's just a matter of time.