Wednesday, March 4

fOr thE current students of Segamat High SChool

This iS suppOse tO be delivered to my lovely school.............however, feel like im getting out of my time for that purpose................. this all the best i could lay my hand on.............. otherwise, i'm still a mere human that needs to have more improvemtns....................gotcha u my great teachers of my great scholl................hehehe.................salam

With the name of Allah the Almighty and the Most Merciful,

Dear my brothers and sisters of STS,

Assalamualaikum. Wish to have all the best from my beloved school and its well-known intelligent and decent, recent and current students. Not to forget my supportive and knowledgeable teachers of all disciplines line. I was very tempted to be there once again. But, it’s life that has to be a continuum as everyone has to be on the right path. The soul and body is two parts of mine that figuratively I was not there anymore. But, my soul is just sat and still there, undisturbed; having the assemblies, School’s day and every fascinating events, it will not pass without my presence. Shall my dear bro and sis could understand this later decorously.
Well, being an ex-student of Segamat High School (it’s used to express inside the http://www.wikipedia.org/), surely has left me a lot of milestone that everyone will never let their minds off it. I couldn’t even bare to forget it myself. And absolutely that I have no ideas on where to start on if I willing to tell any to you. It’s just a lot flashy nostalgia, ringing inside my head once I talk or even say about my secondary school. I’m sure that all of you will have the same sort of experience and happy, zest-time there as well as your seniors has without any exception. Let me know if you have none could you?
I wished to further my studies overseas before and I am now, thank Allah. Being one of the medical students has revealed me a lot of more adventurous experience about life, respect, dignity and even being a good teacher to teach about how to love and be loved. Not to say about my friendship. Unimaginable on how’s my life here; lot of tangible and intangible ‘stuff’ to be in hand before it starts and goes.
I did learn a lot here in Egypt and yet still learning here. Yup! Besides my curricular, I do even to have lots of ideas about the foundation of civilization even the recent great structure of the world. Ah…. Not to cite about the pyramid that I have no idea on why I’m not excited to, there’s a huge gigantic library here. Name after its location, ‘Bibiliotheca Alexandria’ is the one of the top rankings library in this world. And been here, was not about its mere location, it is allocated with thousands of manuscripts, books and even has a museum below it. I have no idea on how tall it is. For what I could tell is just that there will be none stop recipients list on single day will be. I do even could improve my linguistic skills here.
Dear bro and sis,
It’s just nothing more that I have achieved. It does have nothing to be proud of actually. However, the point that I really want to give, is about the foundation. I couldn’t be anywhere without it. Yes, even the most wonderful human ever lived will be a wuss and crap without it. To be more specific here, it’s about the foundation to the success ‘Respecting others’ especially the teachers.
I was thinking on what I could give if I was not the one who could respect them. They may think the same. The difference is just about what and why they need to teach you if you have no moral at all. Any of you must have an idea about it right? However, the most essential is on the how often you did so. I just really want to say this; ‘from where it goes’ will determine ‘to where it goes’, ‘’who we are’ is ‘what’s your hard work’.

My regards,

Muhammad Akmal bin Zakaria,
Former student of 5 science 2.

No comments: