Tuesday, March 10

hAppInEss oF mInE

THE HAPPINESS OF THE FAMILY’S LOVE

What is the sweetest moment that you have ever had? If that question was for me; family shall be my first and most deliberate response.
I was here almost 6 months and even more in case is someone read this after the date of my written. Indeed, I felt that I’m almost a year away from my native land. Suppose not to be weird for someone like me; never been to boarding school except my preparation class in Shahputra College in Kuantan.
My semester break starts on the last 4th March and I was heavily sneaking around to fill my precious time with my only friends here. Travelling around Egypt and tasting the variety of the servers here is most of all. However, once I came to Alexandria (my study place), the auld lang syne moments with my family in Malaysia just keep ringing inside of me and make the moments so fresh as I could still bare feel the presence of smell of my mum perfume, her voice and even the chirping of the birds which is odd in here. It let me feel s even more zest with the addition of the instrumental music that I commonly play via my radio in my private and confidential room. It’s too massive to be delivered about that felling like in home.
I’m pretty sure that most of the international student will stand with the same situation as mine. Only the moments that sealed as a background is the only variable that make each individuality feels special to one another and make it diverse to others.
I gave my mum a call yesterday. It’s as smooth as always and I asked everything as usual as every son could and should. I was even surprised by the latest of my relatives’ condition that makes me feel like an odd to be here. I even asked about my brother from one to other sequencely as I had up to 6 brothers (only 5 I have now). I even further my talk with my mum about each of them to keep my memories up to date with theirs’ progression as I’m theirs’ little boy.
My mum start to talk about my 3rd brother (uda), he is one of the most brother that I love the most and so admirable. He keeps me alert about the current issues of the world and the impact on Islam as all. Top of that, he’s also comes home for every week; such a routine of his decent life. Mum told me that he used to buy a box of ice cream home. It’s such an expensive food to be bought by my family. However, he make it possible for me during my time there in Malaysia. He answered that he bought that as it reminds of me (I used to ask him to buy it one for every time I meet him) as I love to enjoy the ice cream (La Cremia). I admit that I’m always on hunger if I even think of it. And once my mum told me that, I couldn’t even bare to stand my masculinity.
I start to remember the moment that I used to play with him. In fact, I’m the only in the brothers that has almost the same face and voice. It makes me feel so touch. I tried to call him. But, he was a little busy with the ummah for that time beings and make me sent him a message. I express my love to him by that. Then, I asked my mum to say thanks to him.
Uda! I’ll pray for the best of you and the ummah
Besides him, my others relatives have their own specialty to be jotted here. But, I want to preserve this only for him. Of course I love you all. None of the world could replace you in my sight of love as a one happy family. Highest gratitude given to all of you to raise me up to be such a good here. I hope that I shall be the one that u hope of. Salamun Bima Sabartom.

No comments: